A two day meeting involving two managerial representatives for each partner.
“The managers’ meeting was successfully completed in ΕΚΕΚ ΑΜΕΑ Thessaloniki. The participants discussed the planning of the staff’s visit that will take place on 6-10/06/2022. Good practices and case studies were presented in all of the five departments of the school. This meeting provided managers with:
- A welcome presentation and guided tour of the school
- Feedback presentations made by staff who visited schools in Poland on elements of the visit of which they thought interesting case studies could be made.
- A visit evaluation presentation was given by the polish partners. What worked well and what could be improved for the next study visit.
- A guided tour of the Geotechnical (horticulture) department of the school
- Presentation of a successful project and prospective case study of the Geotechnical department.
- A demonstration in the use of a smartphone application called Padlet for documenting staff visits and capturing thoughts, photographs and videos
- Cultural visit to the Kitma Geravassilion winery, with an organized tour and wine tasting.
Due to Covid travel restrictions in the first half of this project, mobilities have condensed and the work of these management meetings has been crucial in enabling high quality study visits to take place, logistics to be planned and Covid regulations to be followed for each partner.