Staff study visit involved three teachers from each partner working together for one week. Their objective was to study examples of good practice in the teaching and learning of employment with young people with disabilities through visits and presentations. Their objective was to feedback to the host at the end of the week their thoughts and suggestions for the structure of three case studies.
The study visit involved:
- A presentation by the host partner about Zespol Szkol Budowlanych and the region
- Short introduction from each partner school
- A tour of Zespol Szkol Budowlanych
- Working in classes -Sensory Integration Therapy and pottery and printing workshops
- Cultural visit to The Castle Museum in Pszczyna and the European Bison Reserve.
- Presentation on working with a student with Aspergers Syndrome.
- Feedback presentations of case study drafts