A two day meeting involving two managerial representatives for each partner.
The purpose of this meeting is to;
- Reflect on the feedback from the staff study visit to Romania
- Reflect on possible case studies to be produced by Romania from the feedback
- Introduction to the work of the Polish partner and an outline of the management schedule
- Tour of specialist schools and introduction to the activities planned for the staff study visit.
- Cultural visit to Pzczynie and castle of Princess Daisy.
- Discussion over logistics and schedule for staff study visit.
- Introduction to the evolving website and blog
The two day management meeting enabled detailed round table discussions to evaluate the success of the previous visit and to plan in detail the next mobility. It allowed managers to plot project progress and start to assemble the project outcomes.