A two day meeting involving two managerial representatives for each partner.
The purpose of the meeting is to;
- Plan the week long work schedule for the staff research study visit.
- Discuss which examples of good practice to focus upon
- Visits to partner school to observe practice to make sure it was fit for purpose, talking with teachers and identifying which elements would be possible case studies.
- Outline of project outcomes and tracking of progress
- Introduction to the use of smartphone application Padlet for capturing evidence.
- Discuss logistics, COVID testing, view and booking accommodation for staff and scoping a potential cultural visit during the week.
The meeting also enabled the managers to agree roles and responsibilities for the project and to look at examples of other projects and how the work was presented through case studies particular websites.